Postcards of Maxim Lagoon on wikipet
Maxim Lagun is in grade 5. At 11 years old, he almost did not talk with anyone, was closed in himself and did not really like to make contact. Max has autism and Asperger Syndrome. But today, Maxim plays on stage, gives out tongue twisters and creates sets for performances.
- Laureate of the art contest for children "My Europe" in the framework of the European Intercultural Festival
- Winner of the drawing competition “Olympic flame ignites hearts” of the National Olympic Committee - I place Minsk
- Diploma-recipient at the V International Children's Drawing Competition "Children on the planet are friends"
- Diploma-recipient of the International Yenisei Mosaic children's art competition - diploma of the first degree (Russia, Krasnoyarsk)
- Winner in the general and national categories of the international bookmark contest “My Little Homeland”. (Republic of Poland, Warsaw)
- Diploma winner of the contest “The Best New Year Card - Zimova charaunitsva (RB, Minsk)
We are preparing to print postcards with illustrations by Maxim to support the actors of the inclusive theater “i”, soon at our partners and at specialized events “Help Paw”.